THE DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY, FISHERIES AND THE ENVIRONMENT: REQUEST FOR EXPORTERS TO PROVIDE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY, FISHERIES AND THE ENVIRONMENT FOR THE EXPORT OF WASTE TYRES
Notice Title: The Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment: Request for Exporters to provide Information and to Register with the Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment for the Export of Waste Tyres
Government Notices: GN 2624 in GG 47301 on 13 October 2022
Effective date: Information to be submitted by 28 November 2022
The Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment (“the DFFE”) requests potential exporters to provide the following information on waste tyres that are currently in oversupply, in relation to the available processing facilities:
- Volume or number of tyres that can be exported
- Confirmed use of waste tyres by the potential importer of the receiving country
- Full details of the potential importer of the receiving country
- A valid signed and dated contract between the potential importer from the receiving country and the potential exporter
- Submission of the potential accepting facility licence or equivalent documentation to process waste tyres from the facility in the receiving country.
Potential exporters of waste tyres are also requested to register with the DFFE in order to ensure effective management of the current oversupply in waste tyres in the country.
For a copy of the Government Gazette Notice click here.
How to ensure compliance at my operations?
Potential exporters of waste tyres are invited to submit all the requested information on or before 28 November 2022.
For more information or assistance please contact Jan Nel at email@example.com.